We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

We ate at the Windmill several times during our stay in Paphos this year. The food was fab and the service excellent. My son is getting married next year and we decided to have his wedding reception at the windmill whwre they offered us a great deal on a MEZE. i would suggest anyone who gets married in Paphos and wants a perfect place with excellent food for the wedding reception to choose this restaurant as it is gorgeous. Home made food, freshly cooked every day!

1. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 January 2012, 11:41
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Has anyone got details of this place, photos of a wedding there or a website??

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

I have been to the windmill many times and agree with what has been said regarding the food. But I have got to add unless you are a small wedding group of say 6 - 10 then it would be fine. If you are more then this number I cannot visualize my self having my wedding reception there amongst other diners. It is located at the start of Bar St by Ayia Kyriaki Church and again if it was my wedding I would want something a little more private and personal

But again if your a small party then really it would be ideal.

Kev

Edited: 26 July 2010, 12:59
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Hi Kev,

We are going to be 30 of us and we think it will be ideal for us! we won't be amongst ither people as he will put us on one side of the restaurant alone.

The restaurant jokay1982 is in Kato Paphos opposite st. Pauls Pillar,Agia Kiriaki church. If you want photos let me know so i can send you on a pm the owner's e-mail so they can send you sme pictures and give you more details.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Hi Johnny

That would be fine and if he does that then you should be OK, Thanks for the offer but I will pop down to them and check it out. I will get the load down regarding the prices for a wedding and price of the drinks.

Thanks anyway

Kev

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Welcome Kev but i meant to give information to jokaty!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Thank you. I got in touch with the restaurant and will be going to look at it in April as one of the places on my list. We might have 40 guests so like the idea of having somewhere private. They quoted us 250 euros to have it private which is very reasonable as the meze is only about 12-15 euros per head so could be a good deal. They didnt have any photos to send me though so still trying to track some down.

We are getting married at Ayia Kyriaki so this may be handy. Could you walk from the church to the restaurant?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

A million miles away, take you about 1 minute from the church to the Windmill lol

Kev

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

Really good price.

It is just a minute walk as Kev said so you won't need to walk a lot.

10. Re: Wedding reception at the Windmill restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 00:19