We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Edinburgh, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Can anyone recommend a decent but not over-priced hotel in Paphos which is pretty central to the nightlife etc? We enjoy our food and would like a bit of entertainment in the hotel.

newcastle
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Louis Imperial Beach do half board with Thomson

newcastle
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

When are you planning to go - thomson are offering half board for price of b&b on certain dates

Edinburgh, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Many thanks for getting back to me with this. However, looking for independent hotel as have flights booked with another company.

newcastle
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Travel Republic are pretty good pricewise for hotel only and also Thomson do hotel only - have a look also at bookcyprus

Edinburgh, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Thanks for this but have now managed to get booked at the Aloe Hotel. I hope it's ok!

newcastle
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Been to the Aloe many times ( I am taking parents to airport in morning they are off to aloe, but due to work commitments me and hubby have to stay here in the rain boohoo)

Its in a great location has a fab pool area and opposite the beach

The kiosk at Yemens (turn right out of hotel and 50meters you will find it) supplies newspapers and drinks etc and Yemens is great for a lunchtime snack.

Go and see Anastazio at alexander Great hotel opposite on Sat evenings

Most of all enjoy your holiday

Edinburgh, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

Thanks very much for reassuring me about the Aloe Hotel! When you read some of the reviews about hotels, you start to get nervous about the choice you have made. I will make the most of this holiday given the awful summer we have had so far in Scotland!!

8. Re: Half Board Hotel in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 01:19