We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Weather

Manchester
Level Contributor
64 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
September Weather

Hi All,

I've not long come back from my trip to paphos in May and am looking to come again is September, does anyone know what the weather will be like then?

Thanks in advance

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September Weather

Usually gorgeous!

Trisha

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September Weather

been in september a couple of times lovely weather.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,239 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September Weather

The best month to go in my humble opinion.

Camborne, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: September Weather

Agree with all the above comments.

Fantastic weather in September. not to hot .Just right!!

Beverley
Level Contributor
198 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September Weather

Agree with everyone else. To me September / October are the best months. We are going September 21st for 4 weeks and are on countdown already !!

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,239 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: September Weather

We are also going on 21 September but unfortunately not for four weeks. Have already spent two weeks in Pissouri though earlier this year. Two weeks to come in Madeira and then back to the Four Seasons in September just cannot wait.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September Weather

We have been to Cyprus every September for the last 14 years and last year was the hottest - it was several degrees above the norm. Usually it averages about 28 degrees and is warm enough to sit outside in the evenings, occassionally you would need a light jacket. Last year never wore a jacket or cardigan once. Enjoy.

8. Re: September Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2012, 00:31