We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spend New Year's Eve in Andorra

London, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Spend New Year's Eve in Andorra

Hi guys,

We are trying to find a nice place to spend the New Year's Eve. What do you think about Andorra? Is it nice during Christmas - New Year's Eve? Can we get the Christmas spirit in Andorra? What things we could do there?

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Spend New Year's Eve in Andorra

Hi guys, I have posted my message in various other forums as we have not yet decided where to spend our NYE and searching online is not enough that's why we are asking for your opinion. We don't want to choose a city/town that might not have enough things to do for NYE. Thank you for your understanding. Unfortunately, there are some people (like the account with the name becasse) who believe that I am a time waster, but how to choose where to travel if I don't have an idea about the city during those days? Thank you.

Quillan, France
Level Contributor
70 posts
339 reviews
2. Re: Spend New Year's Eve in Andorra

Andorre La Ville (capital) is best - go for accomodation in the centre of the city - plenty of christmas spirit with many hotels offering 'xmas / new year package deals. Food is generally excellent

Reply to: Spend New Year's Eve in Andorra
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted