We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andorra Gandvalira - where should i stay

Andorra Gandvalira - where should i stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 December 2018, 04:53

2 replies to this topic
Quillan, France
Level Contributor
84 posts
340 reviews
1. Re: Andorra Gandvalira - where should i stay

Check out this resort: Soldeu is probably Andorra's best all-round ski resort: its local Soldeu-El Tarter ski area has long boasted the most extensive linked slopes in Andorra and it's home to a ski school rated as one of the best in the world; the village offers high-quality accommodation, excellent facilities, and a lively apres ski scene.

Pas de la Casa is a bit naff

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Andorra Gandvalira - where should i stay

You can access the whole ski area from any of the resort villages so the cut and paste praising Soldeu ski area is pretty meaningless.

I prefer Soldeu which is quieter than Pas but still has plenty of Apres bars and restaurants.

For a group of 22 year old snow borders I certainly wouldn’t dismiss Pas, it has many lively and late Apres options.

Reply to: Andorra Gandvalira - where should i stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Andorra