We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Riga, Latvia
3 posts
1 review
Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Hi everyone,

Where it is possible to get Andorra passport stamp? Is it in border check office (Spain-Andorra) or in tourist office in Andorra La Vella?

10 replies to this topic
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
98 reviews
1. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Id say it would have to be at the border for a stamp in your passport. They don't always stop cars and busses coming through.

Riga, Latvia
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

In San Marino, Lichtenstein and Monaco you can get passport stamp in tourist office. Could it be the same with Andorra?

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Hi!

Did you get the stamp at the tourist office? I am going to Andorra soon and I would like to get one too.

Norrkoping, Sweden
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

You can get an Andorra stamp at the border. I got one last summer when entering by car from Spain. I think they have them entering from France too but haven't seen that myself. I asked the Andorra police officer. He actually left his position and went into his office to stamp our family's all four passports. Really nice and for free - but they only do it if you ask for it. The stamp doesn't have any date and doesn't say entry or exit. So it doesn't prove when you were there, but it's nice anyway for us passport stamp collectors and tourists. They only do it at the border, not at any tourism office.

Quito, Ecuador
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Not possible to get a stamp at the tourist offices in Andorra La Vella (nevertheless they offer some nice and affordable souvenirs). I got a stamp easily at the border when I left to France (inside the building at the desk). Even the bus driver from Andbus was willing to stop for a couple of minutes so I could get my stamp :)

Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Dumb question, but do you need to bring a passport to get into Andorra if there are border guards?

Norrkoping, Sweden
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Here are the official rules:

visitandorra.com/en/…

Officially you need either a passport or an identity card depending on your citizenship. They don't actually check many passports at the border but can do whenever they like.

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
8. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Would you be able to post a picture of the Andorra stamp? I'm really curious as to how it looks. :) Cheers!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
109 reviews
9. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

Yes, you must bring your passport (with schengen visa if you need, to return to Spain or France) unless you have Spanish or French ID/PR ID

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
109 reviews
10. Re: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?

I went there last year and there were no stamps. They only need to check whether you are eligible to enter Spain or France (only way in and only way out)

Reply to: Andorra passport stamp - in tourist office?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted