We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Austria

Kochi (Cochin...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Austria

We are planing to visit Austria -Vienne,salzbruk and insbruk on jan 20 to jan 27 could you please helo me where i can get good food at reasonable price as i am new to this place also please guide me some important places in viena to visit at this short period of days

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,646 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Austria

Please do some research on your own! The internet is full of information about the places you intend to visit. I would also watch the spelling of the places in order to get sound advice. The places are spelled:

VIENNA (www.wien.info)

SALZBURG (www.salzburg.info)

INNSBRUCK (www.innsbruck.info)

2. Re: Austria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 13:17