We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day in Vienna

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
1 day in Vienna

Hi

I will have 1 full day to see sights before my tour begins.

On the tour we will visit St Stephens Cathedral, wander past Graben and onwards to Hofburg Palace, Empress Sisi Elizabeth, before continuing on to Ringstrasse and finsihing with the State Opera House.

I will be staying at the hotel Mozart Julius-Tandler-Platz 1090 Wien.

Are there things to see around this area or should I catch a U-Bahn to somewhere that has interesting things to see?

If you think this is a good idea, would you advise how to get to the place of interest.

I imagine I might be a bit tired after flying from Australia, but do not want to waste the day.

Your advice and help will be much appreciated.

Marley

Edited: 30 April 2012, 03:26
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day in Vienna

Hey I was looking at tours to do in Vienna. Came across your post I was wondering as to which tour you were doing? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day in Vienna

Hi

I am doing an Inrepid Travel tour.

Vienna to Dubrovnik.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 day in Vienna

Changed my mind and Im doing Budapest instead. Thanks for your advice.

Happy travels:)

VJ

4. Re: 1 day in Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:42