We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A room in Vienna

TA
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
A room in Vienna

Hello,

I wonder if someone has a recommendation of renting a cosy, clean room for 2 nights 14.6-16.6 called-Zimmer in a goog area close to the center.

If yes, please send the details

Thanks very much

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,517 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A room in Vienna

What do you want to spend? How many people? Do you need en suite?

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A room in Vienna

Pension Aviano is my favorite place.... centrally located right off Kartnerstrasses, close to both Karlsplatz and Stephansplatz uBahn stations and within walking distance to everything you want to see in Vienna (except Schonbrunn). I've stayed there a number of times and really enjoy it. The family who owns it are very nice and they will do everything they can to make your stay comfortable.

3. Re: A room in Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:41