We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kristiansand to Lillesand

Which Kristiansand hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
P R
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Kristiansand to Lillesand

We will be in Kristiansand for one day. We would like to visit Lillesand as well. Without renting a car, how could we get there and back. thanks.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
25,122 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

There are frequent buses - takes about 30 minutes.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

Bus departure from bus-station I Kristiansand, close to railway-station and ferry port. A bit further from cruise-port if this is where you arrive.

Be aware that many buses dont run into Lillesand center. Express bus stops at Gaupemyr at E18, outside walking distance to the town. Regional buses stops at Borkedalen, a 15 min walk to city center. May be correspondence with local bus into Lillesand bus-station.

P R
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

Thank you. Have you done this trip?

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

I live in the local area, and always use my own car, if I dont go by sea. During summer there is a sight-seeing boat doing the trip. A really nice boat trip in what is called "Blindleia" where lot of Norwegians spend part of their summer holydays in their boats. You pass by several coastal communities with old pilots and fishermens homes, (and a lot of new-built summer cottages). www.lillesand.net/index.php…

P R
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

Thank you. If we have the time the boat trip sounds great.

6. Re: Kristiansand to Lillesand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 21:15