We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bergen Flybussen question

Edwards, Colorado
2 posts
3 reviews
Bergen Flybussen question

I purchased Flybussen return tickets in advance online. I received an emailed confirmation that indicates the email confirmation is valid as a ticket. It indicates, "This confirmation is valid as a ticket for any departure on the chosen date. Please bring a printed copy or show this confirmation on your mobile or tablet when boarding." It also states, "1xRemeber to write the date for the return in the comments." The email does not have a QR code.

If you are familiar with their system, please confirm that I can simply show my confirmation email to the driver as we enter the bus.

Also, please advise where and when we should indicate our return date. There is no "comments" section in the email we received.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

3 replies to this topic
Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
33,678 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Bergen Flybussen question

Sorry, I would not know and I always recommend NOT to purchase tickets in advance as the info is so poor and their site is hopeless. You could try and contact Tide bus or ask the driver on arrival.

Edwards, Colorado
2 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Bergen Flybussen question

Thank you for your reply. That is unfortunate to hear but seems consistent with my experience thus far.

Bergen, Norway
2 posts
3. Re: Bergen Flybussen question

Bought tickets well in advance on flybussen website and there was no problem at all!

All good, really great services.

For the story, we arrived in Oslo well passed midnight, the driver was waiting for passengers.

Even if our tickets were for the previous day (valid TIL 23:59), the drivers are usually very flexible.

You can book online in advance or you can pay by card in the bus.

Highly recommended: cheapest and most reliable way from/to the airport.

Reply to: Bergen Flybussen question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted