We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing Aeolian Islands

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
Sailing Aeolian Islands

I'm intrigued with the thought of sailing the Aeolian Islands. Does anyone know of a reputable company that either rents sailboats?

6 replies to this topic
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
115,748 posts
1. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

Contact Il Miglio Blue.

https://www.tripadvisor.it/Attraction_Review…

Vagabonda

Aeolian Islands...
Level Contributor
338 posts
2. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

satfico,

the Aeolian Islands are a fantastic sailing destination. There are many moorings and anchorages. Most charter boats depart from Portorosa, Milazzo or Tropea. Boats are available with skipper or bareboat. Usually boats are rented weekly from Saturday to Saturday but there can be exceptions in the low season.

Ciao

Cristian

grazie Vagabonda

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
115,748 posts
3. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

Prego Cristian A!

Vagabonda

1 post
4. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

Search for MarcoPoloSpirit and you will read my recent sailing experience in the Aeolian Islands!

Los Angeles...
1 post
5. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

I noticed this question and felt an urgent need to respond. There are plenty of companies to choose from if you wanted to sail the Aeolian islands, but there is nothing like saing these islands with Intersail Club (https://intersailclub.com).

My girlfriend and I recently completed a seven day sailing trip of the Aeolian islands in the middle of July 2018. This was absolutely amazing! The trip included a chef and a skipper who were fabulous! The friendliness of the crew and the two other travelers was also wonderful and made for a great trip. The food and culture included in this trip was beyond words! I've sailed twice with Intersail Club and highly recommend them! Do not hesitate to look them up. :)

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
115,748 posts
6. Re: Sailing Aeolian Islands

The n perhaps submit a review.

The Eolie are a seasonal destination, and not optimal as we approach November.

Vagabonda

Reply to: Sailing Aeolian Islands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted