We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Since you all have been better than any guide book or other source I've found, I have a couple more questions:

-The email address listed on Villa Notolla's website (info@villadinotolla.com) is rejecting as invalid. I'm trying to contact them using AOL. Any ideas or other email addresses?

-We are landing in Rome around 12:30pm on Saturday 6/15/13. We were then taking a train to Chiusi and renting a car from there to head to Montepulciano where we'll be staying. I'm just finding that the car rental offices in both Chiusi and Orvieto close at 12:30pm on Saturdays. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,856 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

This is the contact info that comes up if you click on "book" - maybe this email address will work?

Villa Nottola - Booking

Loc. Nottola, 15 - Montepulciano SI

Tel. 0578 708549 Fax. 0578 708549

booking@villadinottola.com

I'd try this email and see what happens - I also emailed the other (info@) one to ask if there was a problem with it - if it gets kicked back to me, I'll let you know.

Aol does sometimes have some problems with certain email addresses.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,856 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Sorry - I meant to put the link to the page on their site that I found that other email address:

http://www.villadinottola.com/eng/

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Thank you, I'll give it a try now!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,856 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

my try to the info@ email address did not get rejected and sent as undeliverable to me so I don't know what the problem might be. I hope this one works for you.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

If you want to rent a car from one of the major companies on a Saturday afternoon, you will have to pick up at an airport: Rome or Florence.

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Is it going to be possible to drive out of rome with the restricted zones?

We finally booked our hotels...Villa Nottola in Montepulciano and Villa San Lorenzo Maria in Rome! So excited its all coming together thanks to all of your help!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42,856 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Oh, good - I really liked Villa Nottola - it's really lovely.

Have fun planning the rest of your trip!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

>>Is it going to be possible to drive out of rome with the restricted zones? <<

If you pick up at an airport, you will not go anywhere near a restricted zone. Even if you pick up at Termini in central Rome, you can drive straight out to the north or north-east without problem.

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

Awesome, thank you! Guess we'll just have to bite the bullet and drive the whole way.

10. Re: Villa Notolla? Rome to Montepulciano on Saturday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 00:17