We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Panarea and hiking Stromboli

Sydney
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Staying in Panarea and hiking Stromboli

Hi,

My friends and I are visiting Sicily in Sep and would love to stay on Panarea but at the same time hike Stromboli. Does anyone know if it is possible to get back to Panarea after the hike in the evening? If so, who should I go to for arranging this and approximately how much would it be?

Many thanks in advance!

Estero, Florida
Level Contributor
150 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Staying in Panarea and hiking Stromboli

Hello,

We are thinking of a similar trip but not finding really appealing hotels (read: worth the money) yet, especially on Stromboli.

I saw a minicruise out of Milazzo that returns around 11 p.m. and does both Panarea and Stromboli (though not a summit hike).

Curious what your final plans are? Share if you'd like to meemskirk@gmail.com (we are going next May/June).

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Staying in Panarea and hiking Stromboli

Hi,

Yea we had a similar issue so in the end decided to stay on Lipari due to better transport and do the Panarea and Stromboli all day tour (boat tour not hike).

Thanks!

13. Re: Staying in Panarea and hiking Stromboli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2018, 02:18