We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

We're staying at the Grand Hotel Moon Valley in September 14. We have an opportunity to buy a drinks package before we go. We are going with Travel Dept. Could any one advise if it's 'good value'? Maybe we'd be better off just buying drinks at the hotel. How much on ave. is a bottle of wine for instance?

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,980 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

You could email the hotel: http://www.hotelmoonvalley.com/en/faq-page/

And/or, Private Message one of the reviewers: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g194947-d575919…

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Hi, I did email the hotel but they didn't get back to me. Didn't realise that I could send reviewers private messages so will try that. Thank you for your response.

Dublin
Level Contributor
7 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

I recently stayed there myself with Travel Department, I'm a G&T drinker which worked out at €7 a pop so if you are a spirit drinker or non-local beer drinker I would recommend it as it will easy clock up over a week even at one or two drinks a night. Plus the bar staff don't like handling cash or change as most of the other guests are normally on all inclusive basis, hope this is helpful?

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Hi. I am going with Travel Dept next week. Do you know if bottles of wine are covered or do you have to purchase by the glass. Thank you.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Hi. I am going with Travel Dept next week. Do you know if bottles of wine are covered or do you have to purchase by the glass. Thank you.

Dublin
Level Contributor
7 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Not sure as I didn't purchase the drinks package, I did get a half bottle of wine one night with dinner one evening and they put that on my room bill, it was around €7, I think it was about €11 for standard house bottle. The Tobacconist and small shop down the hill also sell wine and there is usually fridges in the room.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. Best wishes.

8. Re: Drinks package at Grand Hotel Moon Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2016, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Vico Equense
More Vico Equense Topics