We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split to Milna?

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Split to Milna?

Travelling late September and finding it hard to plan a ferry crossing from Split to Milna mid afternoon on a Tuesday. Any advice regarding options?

8 replies to this topic
Leicester, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Split to Milna?

Hi. We are arriving in a couple of weeks for the first time. We arrive on a Saturday early evening and are getting Bus no 37 (Trogir-Split) from main road outside airport not outside terminal to the ferry port and the ferry to supetar (ferry times on link below)

www.croatiaferries.com/split-milna-ferry.htm

We will then get a taxi from Supetar as only 20k.

I am pretty sure the ferry takes cars on board if u plan to hire one.

Leicester, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Split to Milna?

There Is also a direct ferry but it doesn't work for us sadly due to arrival time;

croatiatraveller.com/Local-Ferries/Split-Mil…

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Split to Milna?

Thanks for your reply. The local ferry would be ideal....I'm still unsure what the arrows on the timetable mean! We should get to Split port Tuesday afternoon about 1.30pm

Leicester, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Split to Milna?

That just means from and to. I would probably go for the first option and get a taxi/bus from supetar to Milna

Do You know much about the local shops and supermarkets in Milna? I want to be able to cook regularly whilst there but not sure what the fresh meat and veg availability will be like

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Split to Milna?

It's my first visit so no idea about anything I'm afraid! Thanks again

Brundish
Level Contributor
270 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Split to Milna?

The foot ferry goes to Milna but not that often the car ferry goes to Supertar about every hour

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Split to Milna?

Thanks for your info..x

Fishers, IN
Level Contributor
303 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Split to Milna?

We recently took the ferry from Split to Supetar. The one to Milna only goes early in the morning. It was 350kuna taxi to Milna (just outside of Milna).

There are a couple of small markets in Milna. One that we found has a small amount of chicken/beef and small amount of fresh vegetables.

Reply to: Split to Milna?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Milna
Recent Conversations