We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Hi, anyone who wants to share speed boat for 10 people from Split to Milna on island Brac in morning 30 June 2014? Cost is 200 euros per boat, so it is the same price whether is 1 or 10 people. For the moment, there are just two people traveling from Split to Brac. With speed boat it will take us only half an hour.

Mentioned in this post
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Milna
Milna
300 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
Brac Island
Brac Island
5 replies to this topic
Dunsborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

You can get a fast Krilo ferry from Split to Milna at 9.30am or I think 5pm. It only take 1/2 hour and not expensive. You can purchase ticket on line when you register and you will get an email with a bar code for boarding boat (saves having to print). Or you can go to the wharf and purchase direct from ticket box. I think Gate Petra (but excuse my translation). This service only started I think in May 2014 so not well known. Hope this helps and I'm sure you will enjoy Milna.

Mentioned in this post
Krilo Ferry
Krilo Ferry
57 Reviews
Krilo Jesenice, Croatia
Split
Split
Milna
Milna
300 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Hi, We are travelling from Split to Milna in the morning of 30th July and we are a family of four. Are you still looking into this option?

Mentioned in this post
Split
Split
Milna
Milna
300 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Hi

I am just researching where to take our family for a weeks holiday on Brac. I have seen a nice villa in Milna but have read some comments about smell of sewage and wondered if any one can shed some light if this is still a problem please.

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Brac Island
Brac Island
Milna
Milna
300 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
589 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Yes, there is problem with sewage in the port of Milna. I don`t like swimming even in the bay in front of the port although looks clear there. But, that`s just me. :)

Mentioned in this post
Milna
Milna
300 Reviews
Hvar Island, Croatia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna

Sorry, could you share who/where you organised this transfer? I think it may suit us to use a similar mode of transport. We are travelling in May, sorry I can't help you out!

Reply to: Cheap Boat Transfer from Split to Milna
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Milna
Recent Conversations