We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulzemar Gonclaves

London, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Gulzemar Gonclaves

Hello,

I am looking for Gulzemar Goncalves. I met him in the late 80's in London. Pleas contact David Pinker, dpinker@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Mentioned in this post
Goncalves
Goncalves
State of Minas Gerais
7 replies to this topic
Vitoria, ES
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

Hi,

I believe his name should be something like Gulzemar Gonçalves, and not Gulzemar Gonclaves, although Gulzemar also doesn't sound very familiar to me.

Good luck!

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

Ok thank you. I allways feel strange when there is nothing on the internet about a person. But thank you

Vitoria, ES
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

No problem. I did some quick research and maybe his name should be Gilsemar Gonçalves. Give that a try!

Good luck! :)

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

Many thanks : )

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

Thanks for your message. Still nothing. I am going to the Brazillian Embassy in London to ask them. The search goes on. He used to abreviate his first name to Gil. Thanks, David

Vitoria, ES
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

David, if you don't mind answering, what's the story between the two of you? Were you just great friends and lost contact?

Keep us updated in case if you find anything else or if you need any help!

Good luck!!

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Gulzemar Gonclaves

Hello. Yes friends in 1989 and we lost contact. He must be my age, 54 or near and there is nothing on the internet. I don't even know if he is still alive! I will try the Brazillian Consulate here in London. Thank you for answering. David

Reply to: Gulzemar Gonclaves
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Goncalves