We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailors in Langkawi

Launceston...
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Tailors in Langkawi

I was wondering if anyone can advise if there are any good tailors in the Pantai Cenang/Pantai Tengah area. I am wanting to get a suit jacket made while over in May. I understand that different fabrics attract different prices, but could anyone give me a rough idea of what costs I might be looking at. I would be looking at the cheaper end of fabrics. I have never had something made before

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,386 posts
240 reviews
1. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hi

There used to be a tailors shop in Pantai Cenang but now there is so much building works and changes going on in that area that it has probably been demolished. I certainly have not noticed it for at least a year now but I have not looked for it so I could be wrong.

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hello

There is a tailor close to Orchid Ria Restaurant on Paintai Cenang.

Don't know about prices.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,386 posts
240 reviews
3. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hi naturelover

That's the one I was thinking of but I have not noticed it for ages so thought it might have disappeared along with many other places in Cenang.

Lesley

4. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Tengah
More Pantai Tengah Topics