We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailors in Langkawi

Launceston...
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tailors in Langkawi

I was wondering if anyone can advise if there are any good tailors in the Pantai Cenang/Pantai Tengah area. I am wanting to get a suit jacket made while over in May. I understand that different fabrics attract different prices, but could anyone give me a rough idea of what costs I might be looking at. I would be looking at the cheaper end of fabrics. I have never had something made before

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,112 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hi

There used to be a tailors shop in Pantai Cenang but now there is so much building works and changes going on in that area that it has probably been demolished. I certainly have not noticed it for at least a year now but I have not looked for it so I could be wrong.

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hello

There is a tailor close to Orchid Ria Restaurant on Paintai Cenang.

Don't know about prices.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,112 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

Hi naturelover

That's the one I was thinking of but I have not noticed it for ages so thought it might have disappeared along with many other places in Cenang.

Lesley

4. Re: Tailors in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Tengah
More Pantai Tengah Topics