We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 seater recreation vehicle rental

Illinois
Level Contributor
216 posts
41 reviews
2 seater recreation vehicle rental

I have been looking at a couple of rental options for renting a 2 seater recreation vehicle for half a day in the area.

Has anyone ever done this? where exactly are you able to take them? It says they are street legal and cannot be taken off road which is fine. I'm just wondering if you are able to drive through the National Park on the paved roads on them. Is it worth the money? If you have rented one, what company would you recommend? Any pointers or info you think would be important to know?

We will be in the area to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and I thought this might be something he would enjoy.

Edited: 02 March 2016, 10:47
Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
438 reviews
1. Re: 2 seater recreation vehicle rental

We were just in Gatlinburg and the park and saw people driving those street legal ATV/UTVs everywhere. I noticed one place on East Parkway (Hwy 321) in Gatlinburg that was renting them but for the life of me I can't recall the name or exactly where it was. I found those things to be noisy and annoying to be around.

2. Re: 2 seater recreation vehicle rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2017, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Sevier County
More Sevier County Topics