We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Topic
The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

I thought it time we had a proper thread now to save cluttering up other threads

Indigocrunch 9 - 14 @ SF

Rapunzel 10 - 14 @ CH

Figgy 11 - 14 @ Hi-park

Welshie 11 - 16 @ SL

Jofar 13 - 17 @ DLH

My apologies if I have missed anyone out but please add your name if your interested

I know its a bit early for this thread but was getting a little over excited lol

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

Hooray, excited!!!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,228 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

The 14th is also an option, depending on what time people have to leave resort. I don't leave until around 6pm, so lunch is not a problem for me on the 14th.

Will have to decide on lunch or dinner, where and what time, when we know who is joining in, opening times of restaurants, and what suits everyone.

Plaza Gardens again seems a safe bet at the moment as it is usually open for longer. 3pm late lunch worked well last time, but remember that in Feb Magic On Parade is likely to begin at 5pm, so a bit of a rush if people want to get good places early to watch that on the same day. Stars n Cars Parade began at 1.45pm last Feb on 13th & 14th.

South East England...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

Yay, how exciting!

Are you flying Figgy? We're getting the Eurostar (I hope, not booked yet!) so will have to leave the parks at 4.30 / 5 on the 14th.

4. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 August 2013, 20:26
5. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 August 2013, 20:26
Edited: 28 August 2013, 20:26
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
218 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

I wish I could join you all but we're not there until the 17th! We were there Valentine's day last year and althoug I had heard that nothing is usually done for it, there was loads of extra stuff. It was possibly cos a major shareholder was visiting but they should continue it. Only thing was the special Valentine's parade was cancelled cos of rain! But they had lovely rose garlands and hearts everywhere, CM's in lovely pink dresses (just the ladies obviously), giving out heart chocolates in the hotel!

Enjoy!

london
Level Contributor
390 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

Yay to the meet up :)

Indigo if your return Eurostar is direct you will be on there the same time as me, our direct trains departs at 6:02pm on the 14th. I have to admit I liked Jofars idea the other day of a meet up for breakfast at the DLH :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

12-16th feb at s.l gf room.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

Hooray Laura!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The Official Feb 13th 2014 meet thread

hi all. I just got off the phone to Disney and managed to upgrade to a SL Golden Forest room under the new 30 day offer. I didn't pay for it, my mother and brother both chipped in for me as a birthday gift, sooooo happy now. :)

I tried to push them for a DLH upgrade but they wouldn't go with it lol

Edited: 31 August 2013, 08:29