We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Couples Spa in Maui

Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Couples Spa in Maui

Hi All, We are visiting Maui for 1st time next week for our 1st wedding anniv. We want to go for a nice spa on morning of our anniversary.

Could some1 tell us which is the best couples spa ? We are staying at the Outrigger Royal Kahana. Would luv to know best options which are not very expensive too.

Thanks for all your help. Wanna make this trip the best of our lifetime. Appreciate it.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
44 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

Aanch,

I will be going to Maui for the first time this week. I can't speak from experience but I heard about a great deal at the Grand Wailea from a fellow TA. The package is called the Grand Hideaway and includes one hour in the whirlpoos and baths, mango scrub and one hour massage along with a credit good for $25 at one of the 3 restaurants at the resort. It is $150 pp which seems pricey however a great value given the resort. My husband and I are going together. I did not request a couple's massage but I am sure that is doable. Please note this deal is not listed on their website. I just called and asked about it.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at the Grand Wailea three years ago. We did the 3 and half hour package at Grand Wailea spa. It was over Valentine's day, high season, high prices, I think we paid over $600. It was amazing! We LOVED all the pampering. But pricy...

Also, you will be staying at West Maui. Grand Wailea is on the south side, probably an hour drive away for you, so maybe you should find a spa closer to you in West Maui.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

Although it's been a few years back, my wife and I got a couples massage at the Westin Maui. It was the best massage we've ever had. We got the massage on our first full day on the island, which felt fantastic after a 16 hour flight that day before. I'm sure the GW massage would be heavenly also, but since you are posting in the Kapalua forum, I'm thinking that Wailea might be quite a long trek for you to get a massage. I would also think the Ritz Carlton would have great massages too (but I can't speak of those from experience).

Level Contributor
38,851 posts
1,013 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

The package at The Grand Wailea sounds heavenly! :)

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

The Westin Kaanapali Hotel has a beautiful spa.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

Have you looked at the Spa Kapalua? They have couples massages and you can even get then done in one of their outdoor hales. It's the spa at the villas not the RC.

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

Oops it's called Kapalua Spa.

http://www.kapalua.com/index.php/spa

8. Re: Best Couples Spa in Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 15:16