We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Pineapple Tours

Lynchburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
Maui Pineapple Tours

How to make a reservation. Their website leads no where??

Maui
Level Contributor
71,064 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

Aloha,

Yes, it drives me crazy that Kapalua can't update their own website.

There have been tours offered at the new organic farm operation in Kapalua, but they seem to come and go.

Check out Haliimaile Pineapple Company-they offer tours. It's not cheap.....and will be pretty hot and dirty, just FYI.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
52,717 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

Which web-site are you looking at? The only commercial operation of pineapple left on Maui is in Hailmaile, upcountry. No more pineapple fields in Kapalua.

Maui
Level Contributor
71,064 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

Aloha,

Actually, Fuzzy, they are growing organic pine in Kapalua........but as I posted, it's part of the whole organic farm startup there and tours sometimes happen, sometimes don't.

Here's a link to Hali'imaile:

http://www.mauipineapple.com/

Lynchburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

I have friends that took the tour in June. They recommended it to us and gave us the web address : mauipineappletours.com. When I try this, it says

website not available. Have they stopped doing them since June?

The website mauipineapple.com just leads to a place to purchase pineapples.

Does not mention a tour.

Maui
Level Contributor
71,064 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

Aloha,

I believe there were some legal issues over that site (the one that is gone now). It was a third party selling tours, but it "sounded" like it was the company.

Click on the main page of the Hali'imaile site, and go to "contact us" at the top right. I understand they are still doing tours but it would be best for you to just send them an email and get the right info!

Lynchburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
6. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

thanks so much.

7. Re: Maui Pineapple Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 11:16