We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

Could someone please advise me how easy it is to pick up a taxi at Jerez airport to Novo Sanctri Petri? How much would it be, each way, for 2 adults & 2 kids (age 11 and 8), with luggage, travelling in August? I've had a quote from Resort Hoppa for a private taxi, which seems very expensive and wondered if there is a cheaper taxi at the airport? Thanks!

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,061 posts
1 review
1. Re: Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

Hi, we haven't flown into Jerez simply because you can't from Scotland but we have had some lovely holidays in Novo Sancti Petri and aroundabout Chiclana. I have found a website on airport information which gives you the two tariffs urban and intercity, I would imagine you would be looking at the intercity tariff which then has two categories dependent on what day of the week you are travelling and time. It is 62 kms from Jerez Airport which is on the north east of the city to Novo Sancti Petri so a quick bit of arithmetic will sort you out with a fairly accurate guesstimate. There is also a small fee for each piece of luggage.

Your other alternative would of course be to hire a car for your holiday. If this is not an option, there is a good bus service which runs between Novo Sancti Petri and Chiclana town centre and from there to other places, however, we always have a car which suits us best.

Have a great holiday. Here is the web link, if it doesn't work copy and paste. I regularly seem to do something wrong with links.

aena.es/csee/…Taxi.html

Saludos. Lindsay

Edited: 07 May 2015, 11:59
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

Hi Lindsay - thanks for such an informative and speedy response to my query! Looking into those taxi rates I think that'll be much cheaper than resort hoppa! Just need to figure out if we can pre-book or whether we just get one as we come out of the airport! Many thanks again, Rachel.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,061 posts
1 review
3. Re: Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

You are welcome Rachel. Have a wonderful time. The kids will love the beach. Make sure and pop into La Panaderia Barossa, lovely café and bakers selling fresh bread and nice cakes, sit in for bocadillas, churros, etc. This is on Ctra la Barrosa, the street runs parallel with the beach. This block of shops is just at the roundabout that leads down to the Cruz Roja station. A couple of doors along is Pinocchio's, my husband complains everytime we go someplace different for pizza and they do a delicious salmon lasagne. If you are self catering you must nip into town to Los Abastos (the municipal food market), fantastic fishmongers, deli, fruit and veg, butchers, in fact everything except drinks.

Here is the link to google map pictures. Hope it works.

www.google.co.uk/maps/@36.370199,-6.180062,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEnEO7KmA95SqS2VjHNH6Ug!2e0!6m1!1e1

Saludos. Lindsay

Edited: 07 May 2015, 15:22
4. Re: Taxi advice please - from Jerez airport to Novo Sancti Petri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2016, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera