We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

Sheffield
Level Contributor
92 posts
45 reviews
Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

Hi, we are flying home from Seville after a few nights in Jerez, the train from Jerez to Seville is too late in the evening to make the flight so could you advise what the approximate cost in a taxi from Jerez centre to Seville airport would be ?

Thanks for your help

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,868 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

There is more than one train from Jerez to Seville. What time is the plane departing and when ?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
92 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

The flight is at 20.55 on the 25 September.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,868 posts
292 reviews
3. Re: Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

If I was taking the flight at 20.55 on that day I would be happy to take the 18.14 train which arrives at Santa Justa station at 19.20 then once at the station forecourt see if there is an airport bus due in. I normally look over the front of the taxi queue where the airport bus stop is to see if a queue has formed. This is usually a good sign that the bus is imminent.

The bus leaves from other side of the old city of Seville and would take say 15 minutes to get round to the Santa Justa station. I see that one bus leaves at 19.16 then one at 19.39 so if all is working correctly there should be a bus at Santa Justa about 19.30 or thereabouts. If there's nobody at the bus stop it probably means a longer wait.

Here are the bus times up to mid September.

tussam.es/fileadmin/…LINEA_AEROPUERTO.pdf

bus from station takes same time as taxi.

Or you can take a taxi from station to airport but will cost you around €23. The distance is not great and should take 12 minutes.

Seville airport is modest and you should find plenty of time for check in and proceeding through security.

A taxi from Jerez to Seville airport is about €120.

4. Re: Getting to Seville Airport from Jerez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2016, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Jerez De La Frontera