We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to lindos late September

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Going to lindos late September

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like late September, and is their many bars open in late September:thank you....

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to lindos late September

Hi Paul. Lindos will still be open in late September. The weather can be random, but I'd bet it'll be warmer than Liverpool. The sea temperatures will be lovely. Enjoy.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to lindos late September

Weather is usually good towards the end of September but if you're unlucky, you might get the odd windy or showery day. Other than that it's warm, sunny, beach weather and still reasonably warm at night. All bars will be open and it's still busy, as a lot of regulars return this time of year.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to lindos late September

Hi.

Normally go middle 2 weeks of September and generally weather good hot and sunny last couple of years Tuesday before last day the heavens opened up for hour or so. Regarding bars and restuarants shops mostly end of October when these start to close up.

Peter.

Aberdeen,Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to lindos late September

We are there at that time every year. It's probably the best month of the season for bar and restaurant owners with very many regulars returning year after year. The climate everywhere is changing and while it is normally very warm both day and night the odd brief downpour is becoming normal in my opinion. For some years I have taken a lightweight waterproof jacket just in case one of these comes along. I have used it in Lindos several times-and it can also come in useful on the journey home.

5. Re: Going to lindos late September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2018, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations