We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos to Kamiros Skala

reading
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
Lindos to Kamiros Skala

Hi all

Can't see if I have asked the question here. We are staying in Lindos for 4 nights in August (5 year anniversary of our Lindos wedding.)

We have then planned to go to Chalki for 7 nights but I'm struggling to find if a taxi can take us to Kamiros Skala. I know we can do bus to Rhodes town and one to KS but that will take forever! Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions or an ideas how much a taxi would be? Or maybe we can join a trip going over to Chalki?

Any help appreciated!

5 replies to this topic
Loughborough...
Level Contributor
6,202 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Lindos to Kamiros Skala

Sure taxis can take you to Kamiros Skala. They'll take you anywhere on Rhodes that is on the normal road network. Since the only sensible route involves going past the airport, (there are other routes involving mountain roads that are slower) you won't pay more than €127 which is the sum of the set fares from Lindos to Airport and Airport to Kamiros Skala. Just ask a driver what he will charge you when you get to Lindos. Then make a booking with him if the fare is acceptable. If the worst comes to the worst simply get one taxi to the airport and another to Kamiros Skala - won't cost you more than 5 minutes!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14,073 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Lindos to Kamiros Skala

I used the bus, actually the other way, it is not that bad on weekdays anyway.

Once going Chalki > KS > Rhodes town > Symi, the other Chalki > KS > Rhodes town > Lindos.

The problem was getting a room in Lindos as always.

It's there if you want it.

reading
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Lindos to Kamiros Skala

Thanks for your replies. I got a quote for €75 which split between us isn't too bad. Thanks again

1 post
4. Re: Lindos to Kamiros Skala

Hi! I am looking for a way to get to Lindos from Kamiros Skala. Could you please name the taxi company you used? Thanks

reading
Level Contributor
256 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: Lindos to Kamiros Skala

Hi Celine

I am using impress holidays.

Hope that helps

Suzi

Reply to: Lindos to Kamiros Skala
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lindos