We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire

We were thinking of hiring a car for the day next week. Has anyone had any particularly good or bad experiences? We’re staying at the top of Lindos

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,661 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

Hi.

We hired a car from rodos cars couple of years ago . Booked it via island of the sun travel opposite Byzantine restuarant in the centre of lindos. No problems picked it up from st Paul's bay.

Peter.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

Thanks Peter. I’ve seen quite a few of their cars around and that looked like a good choice, good to have that confirmed. Much appreciated. Emma

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire

We ourselves are travelling out to Rhodes tomorrow and I have checked out pretty much all the companies there online. Following someone's advise on here, I contacted Efrem Rent A Car and they have been amazing. Really professional and efficient and the prices are cheaper than the rest. I am confident that our experience will be a good one. P.S. if you email them and don't hear back from them, get in touch via Facebook Messenger as initially, my emails had gone unanswered but I am glad I made the effort to contact them via Messenger.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire

We always use rodos cars they are very good and will deliver to your hotel.

Lyn

Edited: 15 July 2018, 11:12
Reply to: Car Hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations