We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night clubs

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Night clubs

Hi peeps. I would like to take my daughter dancing in Lindos, there are so many cool rooftop clubs. Any idea how strict they are when it comes to age? She is only 17. Thanks :)

6 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night clubs

Hi.

Lot depends what months of year your considering going. The season runs from may to October. Within lindos village there are 2 night clubs archers and glow open all season midnight to 6am. Both are in doors. There are 2 open air clubs at weekend june-september these are amiptherter which is situated just outside lindos but short taxi ride with views over lindos bay. The other one is archers plus this again only weekend and few minutes walk from lindos square on the road down to Lindos Beach. This one gets very busy on Saturday nights with locals. The archers club in the village is closed when archers plus is open. Again both open to 6am.

Peter.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
8,082 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night clubs

There aren't any rooftop clubs. Rooftop bars any night and open air clubs on a weekend. Officially in Greece, drinking age is 18 but its very relaxed.

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night clubs

I wouldn’t want her to drink in public anyway. It’s just about admission really.

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night clubs

Thanks Peter. And you need to be 18 in order to get in?

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
8,082 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night clubs

If it's just about getting in she'll be fine, I've seen locals out with quite young children at times.

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night clubs

Reply to: Night clubs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations