We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos wedding reception

derby
3 posts
Save Topic
Lindos wedding reception

Hi every one,

I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas on places to have my wedding reception in Lindos. I have been advised by my wedding planner about the Odessya, however ive only seen one review on this place and no pictures. I am also considering the Lindian House as this looks lovely. I have a party of 18-20 going, and we dont want a really formal do(BBQ or Meze perhaps), Just a relaxed, fun atmosphere with some where to dance afterwards... Please Help!xx

Edited: 03 February 2010, 18:21
1 post
Save Reply
41. Re: Lindos wedding reception

Hello,

Does anybody have any contact details, an email address preferably, for odyssia in Lindos?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Lindos wedding reception

Have a look at reviews on trip advisor odyssia restaurant there is this phone number 00306975946221. No email on there but if you read the posts there may be one on there.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Lindos wedding reception

Hey

Take a look at this link which includes an email address for Odyssia, not sure of the validity of it now of course and a bit of a long shot.

…gettingmarried.co.uk/Reception.htm

Mart

44. Re: Lindos wedding reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 00:18