We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Weddings

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Weddings

Hello Folks.

We are thinking about getting married in Lindos October next year and using Lindos Weddings.

Has anyone used them and would you recomended them.

Thanks

Wirral
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos Weddings

They will have organised approx 1000 weddings and be in their 10th year as Rhodes 1st and most successful Wedding planners next year. I used them and would happily use them again if wife No1 should let standards slip! Many, many happy previous clients. You dont stay in business for 10years otherwise. Take a look at their website or do a search for Lindos Weddings in this forum.

Uk
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos Weddings

Hi,

We used Lindos Weddings for our wedding day and they were terrific, couldn't fault them. There was a post a couple of days ago singing their praises, so they must still be doing a great job. I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all using them.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos Weddings

They also have a page on facebook with lots of lovely pictures and amazing reviews, if in any doubt, this facebook page will deffo confirm how good they are. x

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
356 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos Weddings

Hiya,

Yep we used them last Sept & they were amazing. Right from the start with the first email I sent asking for details & information Karen & the team were so helpful. They are very good at what they do, the whole process flowed like clockwork, everything was fully explained what we needed to do on the legal side with easy to follow info back up with phone calls if we needed it. Our day was amazing everything was super organised & you have coordinators with you on the day all the way they just blend into the background but are there if you need them. Me & hubby knew they were there but are guests didn’t really notice them they really know how to do it well. You really won’t go wrong if you use Karen & the team :-)

5. Re: Lindos Weddings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 00:17