We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos in June

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
512 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos in June

Hi.

Just wondering if, in the absence of Rhodes Rock this year, there will be anything else going on in June?

I am sure I read something somewhere, but it could be that I completely imagined it!

Will be there, for a week, from the 11th.

Thanks

Sharon

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos in June

Yes your correct. According to lindosfanclub/Facebook dated mar 5th the mayor has given permission for concert at the ampithertre square site. Plus various bars under the title lindos music week June 11th to 18th.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos in June

Good of him!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lindos in June

Lindos Music Week will be the second week of our hols in Lindos.

Does anyone know much about it? and how it works etc? Will there be music all week at the ampitheatre or a one night concert? And how does it work in the bars?

Sorry in advance for my ignorance but just curious. We haven't been on holiday where anything like this has taken place.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos in June

From what I've read and heard there will be one night at the Ampitheatre, the rest of the week will be in bars within the village, no line up has been released as yet.

Lynn Fearn who is organising this has said "LINDOS MUSIC WEEK will be going ahead 11th to 18th June 2014...The website will be up and running soon with announcements on bands etc and there will be some music on every day of that week...The cost of the wristband to allow entry into the Ampitheatre night (Friday 13th) will include entrance into all the other venues"

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos in June

Thanks Andy.

I will keep checking TA for any further info - Sounds good and something different for us.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos in June

If you follow the link in my post no1. Ie lindos fanclub/facebook it will tell you what andy has said.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lindos in June

Unfortunately Peter I am not registered on Facebook and therefore limited to what I can read on the posts! I'm hoping when there is more information about Music Week I will be able to read about it here on TA. We have just under 12 weeks to go so I'm sure there will be some useful info before then.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lindos in June

Hi. I am not on Facebook either. You don't need to be. I look at lindos fan club/Facebook and exclusively lindos/Facebook they give you a lot of up to date information.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lindos in June

Just looked at both. Thanks Peter.

I'm wishing the time away now just to get there.

10. Re: Lindos in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 12:30
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations