We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nb canada
Level Contributor
196 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

Where is the best place to stop for supplies for our condo rental between the airport and PM?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

There are several large grocery stores in Cancun. When setting up your transportation, let them know that you would like to stop for groceries. They'll probably charge you extra for the stop.

nb canada
Level Contributor
196 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

Thanks, I am getting pricing for transportation now with a stop, just wondering where the best place to stop would be. I would rather not back track into Cancun, but wondered if there was somewhere just off the highway to stop

Salt Lake City USA
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

Usa-transfers lets you stop (for a fee) at the Suprima (I think that's what it's called) that's just ~half way toward Cancun from the airport.

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,742 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

Closest to the airport are Sam's Club and Superama (small WalMart) in the same shopping center

5. Re: Cancun to Puerto Morelos for Groceries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:17