We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Just wonder what others think of Park on King, one of the new airport parking carparks. Their rates are very good atm (as they are new) How often do the shuttles run to/from the airport. We normally use Park & Fly but they are getting so expensive now.

21 replies to this topic
Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Highly recommed.

Emu Plains...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Have used Park on King twice.....YES they are meeting expectations of all the good reviews. Friendly, helpful, courteous and good price.

Will use them again!!

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Park on King were amazing, I was running late for a flight with about 15 minutes till boarding, I called ahead and spoke to Eva, on my arrival i was checked in really quickly and had a van waiting for me to get me in to the domestic airport. Roland the driver got me there quicksmart. The return trip was just as effortless, called them once i got out of domestic and had a vehicle pick me up at the pick up area. Highly recommend them.

Edited: 12 July 2018, 22:00
Amersham, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Brilliant just came home today after using them for a week and they are flawless and the price is great. They are so friendly, helpful and make the whole process so easy. I will be using this amazing parking company again for sure and will be recommending it to my friends. For sure use them you won't be disappointed.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

I have never used PoK before, but decided to give them a try this month when we flew to Thailand. It is always nerve wracking to use a new service as you don't ever want to be late for your flight. I can honestly say that PoK were fantastic in every way. Their staff are wonderful, and when our driver to the airport realised there was a huge traffic jam going to the international terminal, he knew a alternate way that got us to the airport in minutes. The shuttles pick you up virtually as soon as you arrive at the parking station to go to the terminal, and at the terminal on the way back. We did not have to wait really at all. I really recommend PoK and will be using them from now on whenever I fly.

1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Best airport parking station I've ever used. Fast and friendly service. Definitely recommend them. 😊

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Another place to avoid simply based on the number of one-post wonders. Something not quite right here.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

Just used Park on King and I give them 11 out of 10.

Fantastic from drop off to airport pick up.

Great staff and location.

10 minutes from Airport.

Cheap secure parking.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

10 minutes from Airport.

Cheap secure parking.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?

10 minutes from Airport.

Cheap secure parking.

Reply to: Park on King Airport Parking reviews?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted