We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaani yacht question

Warrnambool...
Level Contributor
780 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Kaani yacht question

We were in the Maldives last year at Maafusha and loved it. We stayed at the kaani beach hotel and used to catch the boat out to the yacht for pre dinner drinks. (Nice sunset cocktail before dinner). There were lots of people who used to catch the boat over . I was under the impression you did not have to say at the kaani hotel to get on the boat out to the yacht . Is this correct? We are looking at heading back again next year but I want to be able to head out to the yacht and also would like a hotel that drags a dumbed into joining beach ?? Thanks for your help . We would love an island but appreciate they are a lot more expensive the end of January . Any advice is awesome thank you

2 replies to this topic
Northumberland...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,061 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaani yacht question

Can’t answer your question about Maafushi but for a good, popular budget resort why not price up Embudu Village. It has comfortable rooms, either superior rooms or water villas, a good reef with variety of marine life, beach with sun loungers, one buffet restaurant, nice bar and a good atmosphere. You can choose full board or all inclusive. It gets lots of returning guests so I don’t know what the availability will be. It is within speedboat distance of Male airport.

Edited: 01 August 2018, 11:34
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
682 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kaani yacht question

You may email Kaani and ask if non-Kaani guests can get on the yacht.

Reply to: Kaani yacht question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maafushi Island