We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Blue apartments

perth
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Blue apartments

This is our 2nd trip to the gold coast....wanting to stay at Burleigh this time. Cant seem to find many reviews on Indigo Blue? can anyone help? staying 1st week of June, with two teenage kids. or any other recommendations?. thanks!

8 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

My family stayed at Indigo Blue a few years ago. These are 1st class apartments with wonderful ocean views. Some people might think that they are a little too far from the main Burleigh shops, but one of the reasons I go to the coast is to enjoy the beach strolls.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

Hi micar1

Here are some reviews, though not TA

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&biw=1248&bih=613&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=indigo+blue+burleigh+heads&fb=1&gl=au&hq=indigo+blue&hnear=Burleigh+Heads+QLD&cid=0,0,7766553886114531200&ei=HZpITcfxOYSKvQP48v2tBQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCQQnwIwAQ

I've never stayed at Indigo Blue but it is located in a lovely quiet area in between Burleigh and Miami. Its probably a good 10+ minute walk into Burleigh Heads shopping/restaurant area and the same to Miami.

perth
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

thanks for your replies. Just also wondering about The Village at Burleigh Heads, or Ambience?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

I have also stayed at Ambience several times. These are very nice apartments with a much better location than Indigo Blue, however do be aware that not all of the apartments have ocean views. There are two towers (well not very tall, but I can't think of another word). The rear tower is for holiday rentals, therefore some units in this block do not have ocean views because of the position of the front tower and another neighbouring low rise apartment block.

perth
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

ok..thanks for that . Its great to hear info from people that have stayed there before. Do you know anything about The Village at Burleigh Heads? thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
183 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

I would imagine that Ambience would suffer from road noise.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

The village is located at the back of the shops on the west side of the highway. It is a smaller block but I have heard good things about the apartments - but it certainly is not close to the beach.

Ambience is on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway - brand new apartments but as est said I think they are very noisy.

Other suggestions would include Gemini Court - I have stayed in a superior apartment there and they are truly 5 star. I could also recommend HIllhaven if you are happy not to have a pool or resort facilities. Both these places have AMAZING views.

Sydney
Level Contributor
183 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indigo Blue apartments

Gemini Court for awesome views and lovely service. Hard to beat.

Reply to: Indigo Blue apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted