We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

Hi everyone, my query is as follows:

I arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport at 1.10pm and need to get to Alegessec at 7 avenue du Parc - CS 90065 Cergy, 95020 Cergy Pontoise before 6pm.

I would be very grateful for some advice on the best means of transport to get there.

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Bengaluru, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

I also have a similar query. I will have a lot of luggage with me, 3-4 bags, as I am relocating from India. Not sure if I can manage to take all that luggage in the metro across Paris to Cergy. Any suggestions?

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

If you cannot handle all 3 bags, then it doesn't leave you any option other than a taxi as no form of public transportation will work for you.

Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

Hi - I received excellent advice from "Sarastro" on the Paris forum 19 February where I also asked the same question.

Sarastro advised an option was to catch bus 9518 directly to Cergy Préfecture from CDG Roissypole at the airport and the advice was perfect. Bus has luggage racks and may be appropriate for you.

Another contributor, Antonio P also said "Sarastro did all the job, but I do confirm his perfect advice. Bus 95-18 is the best/cheaper/faster option".

It's worth going to the other forum to read other useful, detailed info that Sarastro gave. Good luck.

Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec

Hi - I received excellent advice from "Sarastro" on the Paris forum 19 February where I also asked the same question.

Sarastro advised an option was to catch bus 9518 directly to Cergy Préfecture from CDG Roissypole at the airport and the advice was perfect. Bus has luggage racks and may be appropriate for you.

Another contributor, Antonio P also said "Sarastro did all the job, but I do confirm his perfect advice. Bus 95-18 is the best/cheaper/faster option".

It's worth going to the other forum to read other useful, detailed info that Sarastro gave. Good luck.

Reply to: Best way to get from Charles de Gaulle airport to Alegessec
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cergy