We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doctors in Cergy

Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Doctors in Cergy

Hi

Are there any Doctors in Cergy that you would recommend?

Thanks

Koezio
Game & Entertainment Centres
Axe Majeur
Points of Interest & Landmarks
6 replies to this topic
Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
872 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doctors in Cergy

Hi

For what about ?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doctors in Cergy

Oftentimes a pharmacist can help you - or suggest a doctor, if necessary. This is probably a better recommendation than one from strangers on a travel forum.

Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doctors in Cergy

My son will be staying in Cergy for four months and I just wanted to see whether there was a GP, medical practice or hospital that is highly regarded by anyone for good medical advice should he need any at any stage. So, there is no specific problem, I was just hoping to get an opinion. Often word of mouth recommendations are the best, especially when it comes to medical practitioners. Thanks.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
37,375 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doctors in Cergy

This forum is for travelers, so your chances of finding someone who had even seen a doctor in Cergy are very low.

You'd be far better off looking at Expatica or AngloInfo -- sites specifically for Anglo residents.

His school or employer would also be a good place to start for recommendations, as it's highly likely that they already have a list of doctors that might include languages spoken.

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
872 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Doctors in Cergy

Hi again,

The Pontoise Hospital is the biggest in the area, with the best reputation for a public hospital.

I lived 20 years in the area. They have all specific services, best of the area (heart, brain, surgery, etc etc)

Edited: 22 February 2016, 14:40
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Doctors in Cergy

Thanks Sunshine817 for the two websites.and many thanks Antonio for your advice

Reply to: Doctors in Cergy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cergy