We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places nearby

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Places nearby

Hi we have a villa in Port Vell for 2 weeks with a hire car but can't find much info. I know it's near los pinos. Does anyone know any nearby supermarket ? Also any places to eat particularly tapas or local food. Also any beaches where there's a beach bar for a cold beer and olives. And finally any places worth a visit while there!! Sorry for all of the questions! I hope someone can help 😀

1 reply
lincoln
Level Contributor
888 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Places nearby

There is a small Spar shop in Costa de las Pinos but as you have a car you might as well do any major supermarket shopping in Cala Millor or Son Severa. Probably the Eroski on the way into Son Severa is the closest, there is a larger Mercadonia and also I think a Lidl at the back of Cala Millor. Plenty of smaller supermarkets in Cala Bona. Restaurants in Los Pinos and a couple close to the Taylor Wimpey development which must be close to where you are staying ,loads more by the harbour in Cala Bona. We regularly walk from Cala Bona to Los Pinos in about 45 minutes (if its not too hot!) to give you an idea of distance.The beach going towards Los Pinos is Ok and the beach bar is brilliant, there are some little beaches going back towards Cala bona from the main beach if you dont mind a bit of rock scrambling and you might be the only one there. Lots to do in the area especially with a car , just look on here for what to do around Cala Millor/Bona but somethings I would suggest are visit Capdepera castle,if caves are your thing then Caves of Drach are probably the best, if you like markets then the Son Severa is the one to go for and walking the nature reserve between Cala Millor and Sa Coma ( Punta d'n Amer),there is a dedicated cycle track right along the coast starting near where you are staying right through to S'illot and the mini train also comes along to here and the bus through to Cala Ratjada if you don't want to use the car.

Reply to: Places nearby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa De Los Pinos
Recent Conversations