We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning to Rincon

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
198 posts
14 reviews
Returning to Rincon

We will be back in march! Cant wait. Lost count of how many times we have been to rincon. Any new places to eat that we should know about? We are staying right near Steps beach cant wait :)

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Returning to Rincon

I don't have a recommendation on new eateries, but I wanted to ask: What makes Rincon so special for you?

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Returning to Rincon

The Sun sets, the beaches, the people, no stop lights, no chain resturants/hotels. Whale watching, the laid back life, ect...

For Resturants have a look at:

http://www.buenprovechorincon.com/

http://www.elcoquiofrincon.com/

Enjoy Rincon to the Fullest!

Rincon, Puerto Rico
4 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Returning to Rincon

Welcome back to Rincon! I've lived here just over a year, and I love it! There are a couple new yummy places to eat:

Do Galego, a Spanish restaurant across from the post office, is supposed to be delicious. I haven't made it there yet.

Lucky 13, on 115 in the same building as Rincon Inn, has an amazing breakfast served until 1 pm, plus yummy tacos in the evening.

An amazing Argentinean steakhouse opened on 115-- Las Vacas Gordas. They're in the same little shopping center as the Chinese restaurant. LVG's food is sooooo good!

There's also a new little juice and smoothie cart, La Carta Buena, on 413 near Steps Beach. I haven't been there yet, but I hear it's delicious.

Hope that helps! Enjoy your time in PR!

Brielle, New Jersey
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Returning to Rincon

Lucky 13 is fantastic for breakfast and the Casa Islena food has moved to the Black Eagle under a new name la Copa Llana . absolutely awesome food

Edited: 01 February 2013, 14:57
Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Returning to Rincon

Right on Steps Beach is Steps Quick Lunch -- excellent freshly made empanadillas and pinchos!

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
198 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Returning to Rincon

Sounds great and yes the sunsets, the surf, the beauty of beaches untouched by condos as we have in florida. And the snorkeling at steps and shacks beach and of course the food!! Loved the pressed sandwiches at the bakery! They are out of this world.

Thanks and cant wait to get there

FL
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
7. Re: Returning to Rincon

We're from the New Smyrna Beach area - been keeping an eye on Rincon for years just havent made it there yet - now that I see that your from my area I'd love it if you would share your travels as to how to get to Rincon, where you stay, do you rent a car, places to eat, snorkeling, etc.

we've been all around the caribbean and love those out of the way places which are "off the grid" so to say with sun sets that are majical, local food joints or eating off the side of the road/beach bar/grills or catching your own fish, so any input woud be wonderful ! thanks in advance for your speedy reply

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
198 posts
14 reviews
8. Re: Returning to Rincon

yes love Rincon. We fly Jet Blue right into Aquadilla..Its a short ride although you arrive about 3am. We have stayed at several places so depending on if you want to surf snorkel and renting a car is a must. I will message you some places we have stayed. How many people would you be traveling with? We love Rincon!!

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Returning to Rincon

From Aguadilla Airport:

Once you leave the Aguadilla Airport, make a left towards Route 107.

Make a left into RT 107 towards Route 2. Make a right into RT 2, and follow RT 2 towards Route 115.

(Do not take the RT115, RT111 exit, Aguadilla, Moca).

Wait until you pass the intersection of RT 402,

Whithin 3 minutes you will find RT115 to your right

(It will say 115 Rincon).

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
10. Re: Returning to Rincon

Hi,

Have you explored the city of Cabo Rojo, Lajas, Guanica?? Rincon is very laid back. I plan to visit Rincon as well for at least a day trip.

Get answers to your questions about Rincon