We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Poznan, Poland
5 posts
Save Topic
From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Hello,

We are planning to take CK shuttle.

ckshuttle.cz/transports/…

Has anyone ever ridden on it? How was it? Or any other suggestions to travel between these places?

Thank you,

Jennifer

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Hi CurlyandMe

We are heading to Vienna in July and were thinking of using CK Shuttle from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov and then the next day from CK to Prague. When you went did you use a private car or the shuttle service?

Thanks

the Czech Republic
Level Contributor
721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

The Student Agency bus from Cesky Krumlov to Prague is very affordable, comfortable and convenient. The shuttle/private car makes sense from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov but from Cesky Krumlov to Prague it makes much less sense unless you have a lot of luggage you do not want to deal with.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

I am sorry I did not see this question until now so holpe this isnt too late! We used the shuttle service and not a private car while in the czech republic as we were generally travelling by trains and they are not of the same european standards there as elsewhere from all reports. We chose to stop at Melk as we wanted to see the Abbey and have a day trip by boat to Durnstein. From Melk we took the very easy trip by rail into Vienna. Travelling with CK Shuttle was like driving privately as we got to see more of the countryside than we would have by rail and also we did not have to go through the hoopla of car rentals and returns. So we did Prage - Cesky Krumlov, then Cesky Krumlov - Melk, train to Vienna. Hope that helps.

14. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 April 2012, 04:06
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Hi thanks so much for all the useful information. May I ask how much in advance do I need to book the CK shuttle? I am going with a friend this August and wonder when I should book them.

Thanks a lot!

Cesky Krumlov...
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Hello, if you want to make sure, the transfer will be available on the day of your trip, I recommend booking at least 2 months in advance.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Thanks very much!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1 post
187 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

Just traveled with CK today from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna. Had absolutely not problems. At one point, it looked as though my sister had left her wallet in the bathroom of the gas station where we stopped and the driver offered to have look for it and find another to return it to us...luckily, we found it in the door well as we left the shuttle. Pleased with the service.

the Czech Republic
Level Contributor
721 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

A few days ago I spoke to a group of people who used the CK shuttle that day to come to Cesky Krumlov and they were very happy with the service.

20. Re: From Cesky Krumlov to Vienna by CK shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:15