We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

Hi everyone,

I bought some bus tickets from Hrodna to Bialystok and back. I bought them on the website http://biletbus.pl/ The company is PPHJ KlasTur and I think on this website it is also Białystok Ekspres.

I just got an e-ticket.

I'm just wondering if anyone had used these companies or this website to buy tickets? And if it is legitimate.

many thanks,

Duncan

5 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

It looks like a Belarussian bus company. I don't think there is anything wrong with them (looking at their website). Even if there is, you have other options - like a daily train from Grodno to Białystok .

Poland
Level Contributor
2,982 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

I am not sure if you will be eligible for the visa-free entry facility to the Grodno/Hrodna area and if you plan to use it but for any case: you cannot use the train if you enter visa-free. The visa-free facility covers only entry by road border crossings. Some additional conditions apply - check them before booking your ticket or just arrange a Belarussian visa.

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

^^ The OP seems to be going FROM Grodno to Białystok and back. So I guess your comment is irrelevant.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4. Re: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

That's great. Thanks very much guys.

Yes Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania by bus at the approved crossings and I will need 2 visa-free permits.

Thanks again

Minsk, Belarus
Destination Expert
for Minsk
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno

i did travel on their mini-busses

Bialystok-Grodno-Bialystok bus tickets - bookable in advance.

reliable and efficient way to cross border.

Edited: 14 February 2017, 10:45
Reply to: Information about buses Bialystok-Grodno
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bialystok