We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling from Krakow to Prague

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
travelling from Krakow to Prague

hi we are a group of 6 traveling from Krakow to Prague on 20/2/18. I've had a look at both train or bus to get there, we would rather leave early in the morning and get to Prague in the afternoon, i found these 2 options and wondering if these are reliable.. The first option is on Go Euro which is a bus by Leo express to Bohumin and then a train to prague. business class is 30 euro and economy 16 we all have suitcases as we are travelling for a few weeks which class would be more suitable? the 2nd option is a direct bus with czech transport for 30 euro. Any feedback about these or other options would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Trudy

Mentioned in this post
Krakow
Krakow
Lesser Poland Province, Poland
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
2 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Zakopane, Wroclaw, Poznan, Southern Poland, Northern Poland, Lesser Poland Province
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling from Krakow to Prague

There is a direct train departing from Kraków 10:44, total travel time less than 7 hrs. It's a matter of your own travelling style - to me trains are far more convenient than buses.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling from Krakow to Prague

Did you check Polski Bus ? (www.polskibus.com). Tickets from 25 PLN per person (about 6 EUR) in these day. This is direct bus connection to Prague. Arrive to Florence bus station in Prague (there's also metro station)

Edited: 17 January 2018, 17:03
Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Reply to: travelling from Krakow to Prague
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted