We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Krakow Plaszow train station to Old town

Russia
1 post
1 review
Transportation from Krakow Plaszow train station to Old town

Hello,

We booked a trip in Poland in November. We arrive in Modlin airport around 20:00pm and if the flight arrives on time the only train that we could catch from Modlin train station to Krakow is one that leaves around 21:30pm and arrives in Krakow Plaszow around 03:00am. Although it's not sure if we arrive on time and catch the train that's why we haven't booked anything in advance. What i wanted to ask is will we find easy a taxi from Krakow Plaszow to Krakow Old town? I'm asking because of the late time we are arriving. If anyone had a same experience please advise on the means of transport we could use ( taxi,uber etc).

Thank you in advance,

Georgia

1 reply
Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Transportation from Krakow Plaszow train station to Old town

Taxi is not the only oprion. I previously had a late night arrival to Plaszow and I just took a tram to my hotel in the city centre. There is some form of public transportation 24/7 (Krakow has some weird system where trams run on some nights of the week and buses replace them on others), directly feom Plazsow to Old Town and I found it easier than dealing with taxi.

Otherwise, Uber and Taxify usually work well in Poland so there's no need to pre-book.

Edited: 18 October 2018, 16:47
Reply to: Transportation from Krakow Plaszow train station to Old town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krakow