We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with place to print boarding cards please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Hi, due to ryanairs policy change of only letting you check-in for a flight 48 hours before departure our group will need to check-in while we are in Krakow.

So we need access to a computer to be able to check-in and then a printer so we can't print out our boarding cards

We are staying between the jewish quarter and old town market square, can anybody advise where we might be able to access a computer and printer please?

Are there any cyber cafe's or a library etc?

Thanks

12 replies to this topic
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

I'm the same but if you just down load the ryainair app you can show the boarding cards on the app and then scan your phone

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Every XERO service point or very modern way via https://zeccer.pl/

XERO: https://goo.gl/maps/WT62FSLWpoC2

Edited: 19 October 2018, 07:45
Poland
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

"Szybkidruk24" on ul. Wiślna 4, two steps from the Rynek (main square), or any other copy shop - there are many.

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
4. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Thanks jojob87, but i thought the problem with this is only one person has all the boarding cards on their phone?

Since ryainair has now split the seating, it could mean that some of our group have to board from the front of the plane and some from the back of the plane...which might cause an issue?

Edited: 19 October 2018, 08:44
London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
5. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Thanks hoshi san

So if i google "XERO" or "KSERO" in krakow all these places will be able to help us use a computer an print?

For example there is a place called "printing centre Goko as" which is right by our apartment, you think they will have all i need?

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
6. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Thanks JOZIN

when i google "Szybkidruk24" it comes up as an internet cafe called "hetmanska" in the market square, is this the place you were talking about?

Gdansk, Poland
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Googling "Ksero Kraków" is exactly what you need to do. "Goko" is a good example.

Edited: 19 October 2018, 09:13
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
952 posts
24 reviews
8. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Tim

Surely not only one person in your group has a phone??

Assuming everyone has a phone, could the person accessing the booking not just send each person their own boarding card?

Or what is stopping each person accessing the booking and taking a screenshot of their boarding card?

It's a 2 minute job, much easier than trapsing round finding places to print off stuff.

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
9. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Thanks Hoshi San

Collymoore, would a screenshot work? I really wasnt sure if that would be ok. It is RYANAIR afterall, these guys would make us pay extra for Oxygen if they could!

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
66 reviews
10. Re: Help with place to print boarding cards please?

Screenshots work fine, even with ryanair

Reply to: Help with place to print boarding cards please?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krakow