We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

devon, uk
Level Contributor
82 posts
14 reviews
Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

Hi. I’m bringing 44 students (16 year olds)/teachers to Krakow early December. one night we are booked at the Hard Rock Cafe and one night at wesele. I need to find another restaurant for the Friday night if possible. I thought pizza would be good. Does anyone know of restaurants that take such large groups please?

5 replies to this topic
dallas tx.
Level Contributor
4,756 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

ah....seeing you are in Poland maybe polish food???.....

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
118 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

Theres a place at the corner of Grodzka, selling pizzas, kebabs etc and it's always popular with young folk. Sorry I can't remember the name but if you just drop in the day before I'm sure you will be able to reserve a few tables. They have a separate place at the back which would suit a group half your size. Maybe you could do two sittings.

Edited: 20 October 2018, 16:51
Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

We recently stayed a few days at The Garden Palace Hotel .. just ten minutes walk from the main square .. They have a conservatory style restaurant area and indoor restaurant area too.. on one of the nights they appeared to have a large group booking.. we were unable to book a table.. They have a large Woodfired pizza oven and although we didn't try one the reviews are good... I would imagine they may be able to accommodate a large group between the 2 seating areas..Prices were low for the restaurant and quality was very good .

http://mietarestobar.pl

Edited: 21 October 2018, 10:48
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
64 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

In the past I've taken large school groups to Bobby Burger, and even better was Hurry Curry, also a big hit with them was the food truck park in Kazimierz.

I found the problem with pizza places was they could only cook 3 or 4 at a time, so you end up in there for hours.

Edited: 21 October 2018, 12:37
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
78 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?

Pod wawalem is a big restaurant, they do a varied menu and take large group bookings .

Reply to: Restaurant for a large group-pizza?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krakow