We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry confirmation in Tallinn

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
1,111 reviews
Laundry confirmation in Tallinn

I did some laundry today.A medium to to maybe full load cost me 7.45euro at SOL laundry on Maakri 23.

The woman was helpful and the price included the soap and the softener stuff she gave me.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Laundry confirmation in Tallinn

We, too, had our laundry done at this SOL laundry around the corner from the Raddison Blu hotel where we are staying.

We delivered our laundry to them by 0705 and picked it up at 1800. (Hours today were 0700-2000.) We made sure to sort out a load that was similar in color and weight.

The laundry provides soap & softener. Clothing is washed, dried and folded nicely by staff. Cost was 17.00 euro for a decent sized load. We gave a 3 euro tip.

Based on our experience, I'd give this laundry a '5' rating.

2. Re: Laundry confirmation in Tallinn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2018, 00:18