We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

(Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

5 posts
Save Topic
(Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

Dear All,

We (three friends and me, age range 22-28) are passing by Tallinn for 2 days on Sunday and Monday 15-16th of October and were wondering if there is some nightlife or student activities going on Sunday or Monday. My hopes are on Monday as Sunday is generally quiet night - Would be great to hear something about the student community in Tallinn.

Any information would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Rob

4 replies to this topic
Tartu, Estonia
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: (Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

check out this event: https://goo.gl/TswJUc

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: (Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

Thanks!

It seems interesting, although most of it will be in Estonian which is sort of a problem ;-)

But in case there is nothing else going on we will check it out! :)

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
431 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: (Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

I don't think that you are able to find anything special on Sunday or Monday. As you mentioned these are most quiet days. Pubs are closing earlier than usually, clubs are closed.

You can check Comedy Club and if that's not for you then just head to old town and try to find some mates.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
9,232 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: (Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?

One of the bars in Kalamaja district might be a better bet than the old town. It's a more bohemian area, within walking distance of the Old Town. But really there's not a lot of nightlife at that time of week.

Reply to: (Student) nightlife on a Monday evening?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tallinn
Recent Conversations