We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sigulda Bobsleigh

Manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Sigulda Bobsleigh

Hi,

A group of 20 of us are looking to go bob sleighing over the new year period and were wondering how we would book it. Ive lloked on the 118.lv site, but cant seem to find it!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Cheshire, England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sigulda Bobsleigh

Hi,

E-mail the track direct at bobtrase@lis.lv

Not sure if you can book (I'm waiting for them to e-mail me back to let me know)

The bobsleigh costs Ls 2 per person per run and is open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 and 17:00

Cheers,

Eileen

2. Re: Sigulda Bobsleigh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2008, 17:00
South London, UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sigulda Bobsleigh

i have just come back from sigulda today and had a fantastic time. We took the train from riga central station (0.69 lt return) and the track is visible from the train shortly before you pull into the station and about a 5-10 minute walk away. You can try the tame version, doing the same track in an inflatable contraption for 4lt each and if you are up for it the real thing costs 25lt with a professional driver. I think the track opens from midday.

I had a fantastic time and would recommend it to all.

Nijmegen
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sigulda Bobsleigh

Hi,

Our studyassociation from Nijmegen (Holland) is going to Riga in March. We also want to go bob sleighing!

My question are:

Is it possible to do with 40 people? Do they have to wait long?

How expensive is it?

How can we book it?

I hope that you can help me with this!

Jasmijn Melchels,

Mentioned in this post
Riga
Riga
Riga Region, Latvia
Latvia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sigulda Bobsleigh

It is possible to take down 40 pepople. if you need more information e-mail me to karina@makars. lv

Get answers to your questions about Sigulda
Recent Conversations