We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

Barrie, ON
Level Contributor
77 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

Can anyone tell me where the Air Transat departure check in counter is at Toronto's Pearson airport Terminal 3. Thanks.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

Terminal 3 Check In is on the 2nd floor. Terminal 3 IS NOT very big. If you're getting a drive up to the airport, there will be a sign outside telling you where the Air Transat desk is, and where to stop to unload baggage. If you are taking a taxi or arriving by shuttle. Tell them you are flying Air Transat, and they will take you to the proper door.

From what I remember Air Transat was roughly in the middle of all the checkin desks, opposite the walkway to the Sheraton Hotel. Here is a map from the GTAA wesbite of terminal 3:

gtaa.com/local/…T3_Map-2009-08-25.pdf

As I said, it's not a huge terminal, and it may take you 3-4 minutes to walk end to end of all the check in desks, so you will be able to find it no problem. Let me know if you have any other question! :)

Barrie, ON
Level Contributor
77 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

Thanks! We are using the reduced rate parking and the link train so it should be right there when we enter the terminal. Just didn't want to turn left when we should have turned right when we have 3 tired grumpy teenagers in tow!

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

wow, reduced rate parking, isnt that still expensive, we always park off site and never have a problem i just looked up the rates for reduced rate parking and its like $70 bucks a week and they will still charge you $15 for an extra day, we always use off site and its like $34.95 plus 8.95 for an extra day www.directflightparking.com/

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

We always use the Viscount (reduced parkade) too! Great value, keeps your car covered, and you can get there to the terminal without going outside. When you get off the link, and you head into terminal 1... if you don't see the AIR TRANSAT desk right in front of you, just go up to the counter in front of you and ask... don't be shy! :)

The link is great... if you haven't been on it before, you should know that you can take luggage carts on them. (this might make an entire family's worth of luggage get off and on the tram with no problems!) Have a great time!

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

Right now, the covered parking is $90 for 8 days. Normally it's $110 I think. The reduced rate lot (not covered) is cheaper @ 70/wk and $15 for extra day, like you said. It is definitely more expensive than some other options... but I prefer to use it becuase I feel it's more convenient for us. A lot of people I know would disagree - but different opinions are what keep all the parking options in business! :)

6. Re: Air Transat counter at Pearson Terminal 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 00:19